Frequently Asked Question
We automatically generate parent accounts with student enrollments. We share a new user info sheet with students at the beginning of the year. This has your parent credentials listed on the sheet.
You can log into School of the Osage's Canvas in two ways:
1. The Canvas Parent App
- Step 1: Download the Canvas Parent App from the Google Play or Apple App store on Android and iOS.
- Step 2: Once in the app tap “Find School” and type “osage.” Choose “School of the Osage” which will be the first option available.
- Step 3: Enter the parent credentials provided on the User Information handouts.
2. Through the Web Version of Canvas
- If you prefer to login to Canvas from a computer you can go to https://osageschools.instructure.com and login with the parent credentials provided on the handout.
If the parent credentials provided do not work, simply press the "Forgot Password" link on the login page of Canvas. Canvas will send you a new password to the email we have on file for you.